Thanks for taking the time to visit my site. Below is a brief summary of my qualifications. For more detailed information, you can request my resume and client list in PDF format using the contact form on this site.
I'm a quick conceptual thinker, and even faster at design and production. I'm organized, self-motivated and quite comfortable multi-tasking under tight deadlines. I'm also the guy you want on the team when you have issues with your computers... yeah, I'm a geek.
While I've been freelancing since 1989, I've also managed to work full time for some really great companies, including ad agencies, PR firms, print shops, a casino, and most recently a large landscape management company. The following are the most recent.
- DLC Resources – Phoenix | Design, production, marketing, and client relations
- R&R Partners – Phoenix | Design, production, supervision of production studio
- R&R Partners – Las Vegas | Production and design
- Newlon Communications – Las Vegas | Art direction, design and client relations
- Lodge Graphics – Las Vegas | Pre-press production and design
- Riverside Resort & Casino – Laughlin | Design, production and general marketing
I'm not too big on tooting my own horn, but it's nice to be recognized.
- Best of Show, 2006 Phoenix Addy Awards
- Multiple Employee of the Year award winner
- Recognized in Layers Magazine (Trade Pub)
- Recognized on PhotoshopTV.com
Sometimes people want to know a bit more, so here you go.
- Owner/author of The Graphic Mac
- Published in Popular Science Magazine and Macworld Magazine
- Husband, father, dog lover
- Obsessed with all those cooking shows
For those with a little geek in them, here's what I use.
- Mac OS X and Windows
- Adobe Creative Suite 4 and 5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Microsoft Office
- Extensis Suitcase Fusion
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare, Linkedin, blogs, etc.)
Also find me on...